You can approach us anytime for help with cashless hospitalisation even before admission in the Hospital for treatment. Our professional team will guide you in all aspects.
Important Guidelines for a Hassle-Free Claim Approval Process in Mediclaim.
- At the time of admission, kindly ensure that the personal details of insured on insurance card and Photo ID proof should match with the personal details in the Hospital record.
- Admission is advisable when the diagnosis and the plan of treatment is clear and you can’t be treated in OPD.
- If the hospitalisation is done only for investigation purposes, it can be denied by the Insurance company.
- The treating doctor should be clear about the surgical procedures to be done.
- .Any extra packages or unnecessary add on packages will be denied by Insurance company.
- The Investigation findings should be supportive to the diagnosis.
- Any change in plan of treatment should be intimated at the earliest and as per guidelines provided by the insurance company.
- The discharge summary should be inclusive of details like the complaints with duration, Diagnosis, O.T./Surgery/Procedure notes and medicines advised on discharge with follow up guidelines. These details should match with information provided to the insurance company during cashless treatment approval.
- The complete set of claim documents must be submitted as per the guidelines provided by the insurance company.
- The query reply should be given in the desired format with appropriate language. The query reply should be to the point, clear and self-explanatory.
Reassessment of Rejected claim or Claim settled with deduction
- Not satisfied with your current MEDICLAIM settlement?
- Has your claim been rejected or settled at a less amount?
We’re there to help!
Our professional team will assess and take up your claim for resettlement with insurance company or TPA.